THANK YOU; GOOD PEOPLE OF EKITI SOUTH FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY1 FOR ELECTING ME

THANK YOU; GOOD PEOPLE  OF EKITI SOUTH FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY1 FOR ELECTING ME.

I'm using this medium to thank Almighty God for his faithfulness in my life and also appreciates the people’s Governor of Ekiti State; His Excellency Mr. Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji for creating enabling environment for the successful election.  I owed the good people of Ekiti South Federal Constituency1 especially our traditional leaders, Community Leaders, Party Leaders, businessmen, support groups and artisans a load gratitudes for their unflinching support, especially by taking the bold step and strong determination in electing me as your Representative at the Green Chamber.

I am deeply humbled by your overwhelming support and the confidence reposed on me.
This is a victory for us,  it is time to come together for the progress for our Dear Constituents. I am elected to serve with all sense of commitment to our growth and developments.

Our communities development rest on our compassion, commitment to decency, and our faith in oneness. Now, it is the time for us to be united as one; so, we can genuinely develop and provide the needed leadership to address common challenges in our communities.

It is therefore noteworthy that your struggles, are my struggles; your concerns are my concerns; we have a lot of work ahead of us, I am happy and ready to chart a new path for your development
I hereby solicit your unalloyed support for the tasks ahead. As your representatives, I promised to be more accessible, responsible and responsive to you.

Thank you for this honour and support.

E- Signed

Air Vice Marshal Rufus Adeniyi Ojuawo (Retd),
House of Representatives Member Elect
Ekiti South Federal Constituency I

Popular posts from this blog

Diaspora Ambassador Aare sanni, Congratulates Nigeria’s Newly Sworn In President, Tinubu

COSEG Calls on Lagosians To Vote Governor Sanwoolu on Saturday

Chief of Staff To Oshodi-Isolo Local Government Council Chairman Presents Birth Bed to Health Center To mark his Birthday